CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.62Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleProgress in Cell Cycle Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byH. Y. L. Tung,S. V. Meijerink,Silvana Guidet
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsCheckpoints in the Cell Cycle from a Modeler's Perspective (J.J. Tyson et al.). The Role of Rb in Cell Cycle Control (M. Hatakeyama, R.A. Weinberg). Regulation of p70s6k/p85s6k and Its Role in the Cell Cycle (R.B. Pearson, G. Thomas). MAP KinaseDependent Pathways in Cell Cycle Control (S.L. Pelech, D.L. Charest). Mechanism of Action of Rapamycin: New Insights into the Regulation of G1Phase Progression in Eukaryotic Cells (G.J. Wiederrecht et al.). Cell Cycle Control of DNA Replication (R. Fotedar, A. Fotedar). Cell CycleRegulated Transcription in Mammalian Cells (J. Zwicker, R. Muller). The CLN Gene Family: Central Regulators of Cell Cycle Start in Budding Yeast (K. Levine et al.). Cyclin A: Function and Expression during Cell Proliferation (C. Desdouets et al.). The Role of Cyclin E in the Regulation of Entry into S Phase (K. Sauer, C.F. Lehner). p27KIP1: An Inhibitor of CyclinDependent Kinases (A. Koff, K. Polyak). Regulation of Cell Cycle Progression following DNA Damage (C. Hensey, J. Gautier). The Role of the Ran GTPase Pathway in Cell Cycle Control and Interphase Nuclear Functions (M. Dasso). The Cdc28 Inhibitor p40SIC1 (M.D. Mendenhall et al.). The NIMA Kinase: A Mitotic Regulator in Aspergillus nidulans and Vertebrate Cells (K.P. Lu, T. Hunter). The Fission Yeast Nim1/Cdr1 Kinase: A Link between Nutritional State and Cell Cycle Control (P. Belenguer et al.). Function and Regulation of cdc25 Protein Phosphatase through Mitosis and Meiosis (C. Jessus, R. Ozon). The Regulation and Functions of cdk7 (J. Shuttleworth). Implications for cAMPDependent Protein Kinase in the Maintenance of the Interphase State (A. Fernandez et al.). GProteinMediated Signal Transduction for Meiosis Reinitiation in Starfish Oocyte (K. Chiba, M. Hoshi). Phosphorylation of Elongation Factor1 (EF1) by cdc2 Kinase (R. Belle et al.). The Regulation of Mitotic Nuclear Envelope Breakdown:A Role for Multiple Lamin Kinases (A.P. Fields, L.J. Thompson). The MAP Kinase Cascade: Its Role in Xenopus Oocytes, Eggs and Embryos (Y. Gotoh, E. Nishida). The Oocyte Metaphase Arrest (P. Colas, P. Guerrier). Onset of Chromosome Segregation at the Metaphase to Anaphase Transition of the Cell Cycle (M. Doree et al.). Mechanisms of Chromosome Segregation in Metazoan Cells (L. Wordeman). The PITSLRE Protein Kinase Family (J.M. Lahti et al.). Cell Cycle Regulation and Functions of HMGI(Y) (R. Reeves, M.S. Nissen). Chemical Inhibitors of CyclinDependent Kinases (L. Meijer). Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.