All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the literature published during 2007, this 20th annual volume can enable the reader to keep abreast of developments in heterocyclic chemistry in an effortless way.
- Author BiographyGordon Gribble is the Dartmouth Professor of Chemistry at Dartmouth College, Hanover, USA. His research program covers several areas of organic chemistry, most of which involve synthesis, including novel indole chemistry, triterpenoid synthesis, DNA intercalation, and new synthetic methodology. Prof Gribble also has a deep interest in naturally occurring organohalogen compounds, and in the chemistry of wine and wine making.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- Series TitleProgress in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1080 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGordon W. Gribble,J. Joule
- Edition Statement21st edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.