Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with ongoing reference work on heterocyclic chemistry is published with the involvement of The International Society of Heterocyclic Chemistry (ISHC) whose aim is to promote heterocyclic chemistry, in particular by serving as the primary sponsoring agency for the ISHC-Congress, a biannual meeting attracting up to a thousand participants.
- Author BiographyGordon Gribble is the Dartmouth Professor of Chemistry at Dartmouth College, Hanover, USA. His research program covers several areas of organic chemistry, most of which involve synthesis, including novel indole chemistry, triterpenoid synthesis, DNA intercalation, and new synthetic methodology. Prof Gribble also has a deep interest in naturally occurring organohalogen compounds, and in the chemistry of wine and wine making. John Arthur Joule did his BSc, MSc, and PhD degrees at The University of Manchester, obtaining his PhD in 1961. He then undertook post-doctoral work at Princeton University and Stanford University, before joining the academic staff of the Chemistry Department at The University of Manchester in 1963, where he is currently a Professor. In 1996 he received an RSC Medal for Heterocyclic Chemistry.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGordon W. Gribble,John A. Joule
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.