All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the literature published during 2003 on most of the important heterocyclic ring systems. This 16th annual volume of Progress in Heterocyclic Chemistry , opens with 2 specialized reviews. The first covers 'Lamellarins: Isolation, activity and synthesis' and the second discusses 'Radical Additions to Pyridines, Quinolines and Isoquinolines'.
- Author BiographyGordon Gribble is the Dartmouth Professor of Chemistry at Dartmouth College, Hanover, USA. His research program covers several areas of organic chemistry, most of which involve synthesis, including novel indole chemistry, triterpenoid synthesis, DNA intercalation, and new synthetic methodology. Prof Gribble also has a deep interest in naturally occurring organohalogen compounds, and in the chemistry of wine and wine making.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/11/2004
- Series TitleProgress in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byG. W. Gribble,J. Joule
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.84Trending at £5.96
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.