All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe research area of motor control has become a multidisciplinary undertaking. This book discusses the control and coordination of processes involved in perceptually guided actions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 629
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1412 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDagmar Sternad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.