All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.50
- £17.02Trending at £27.42
- £14.29Trending at £16.69
- £16.95Trending at £17.17
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.05
- £11.75Trending at £17.10
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on nano-optical probing, manipulation, and analysis. This title begins with developments in near-field optical spectroscopy that clarify quantum states at the nanoscale, followed by a theory for a photon-electron-phonon interacting system at the nanoscale. It is suitable for engineers and scientists working in the field.
- Author BiographyDr. M. Ohtsu is currently a professor of The University of Tokyo. He is also a project leader of SORST Nanophotonics Team, Japan Science and TechnologyAgency. He has been a president of IEEE LEOS Japan Chapter. He has also been a member of the board of directors, Japan Society of Applied Physics. He is a fellow of Optical Society of America. He is a member of editorial board, Springer Series in Optical Sciences.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 139
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note107 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMotoichi Ohtsu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.