All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byArnold I. Goldberg
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction - Howard Bacal From the Kohut Archives - Charles B. Strozier I. Clinical Transference and Countertransference Patient Unconscious Communication and Analyst Narcissistic Vulnerability in the Countertransference Experience - William J. Coburn The Figure-Ground Relationship of the Selfobject and Repetitive Dimensions of the Transference - Jeffrey J. Mermelstein The Template or Transference: Some Thoughts About Mark Gehrie's Empathy in Broader Perspective - Jeffrey Stern The Playing Through of Selfobject Transferences of a Nine-Year-Old Boy - Iris Hilke Twinship, Vitality, Pleasure - James E. Gorney The Loss and Restoration of the Sense of Self in an Alien Culture: An Application of the Concept of the Twinship Selfobject Function - Hideki Wada Dreams, the Understanding-Explaining Sequence, and the Facilitation of Curative Process - Martin S. Livingston Phantasy Selfobjects and the Conditions of Therapeutic Change - Lester Lenoff Selfobject Need Conflict and Loss Experience: A Hidden Potential - Jack Kohl Dyadic Capacity: Progress in Narcissistic Development - Judith E. Levene and Taras Babiak Expressive Relating: The Intentional Use of the Analyst's Subjectivity - Lynn Preston The Development of a More Than Binary Self: Constructing a Common Language Between the Therapist and a Primitively Organized Schizoid Patient - Karen Yadley Cobb II. Gender Exploring the Bi Ways of Self-Experience: Dissociation, Alter Ego Selfobject Experience, and Gender - Doris Brothers Sex, Gender, and Intersubjectivity: The Two Analyses of Mr. G - Judith Kaufman Self and Relationship: Kohut, Loewald, and the Postmoderns - Judith Guss Teicholz The Freud-Jung Break: Reflections and Revisions in the Light of Psychoanalytic Self Psychology - Lionel Corbett and Anne-Lise Cohen
- Author BiographyArnold Goldberg, M.D., is the Cynthia Oudejan Harris, M.D. Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Rush Medical College in Chicago, and Training and Supervising Analyst, Institute for Psychoanalysis, Chicago. He is the author of a number of books, including Being of Two Minds: The Vertical Split in Psychoanalysis (TAP, 1999) and Errant Selves: A Casebook of Misbehavior (TAP, 2000).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.