All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first symposium in 1984 the International Symposia on Spatial Data Handling (SDH) has become a major resource for recent advances in GIS research. The International Symposium on Spatial Data Handling is regarded as a premier international research forum for GIS.
- Author BiographyAndreas Riedl holds a graduate degree and a PhD in geography and cartography from the University of Vienna. He has been active in the field of cartography and GIS in Austria, Canada, Germany and the Netherlands. His research interests are in multimedia and geocommunication, applied GIS, animation, virtual reality and hyperglobes. Currently he is an assistant professor at the University of Vienna. Wolfgang Kainz holds a graduate degree and a PhD in technical mathematics from the Graz University of Technology, Austria. Since 1981 he has been active in the field of GIS and spatial data handling in various functions at universities and research institutions in Austria, Brazil, Kuwait, Qatar, the USA, and the Netherlands. His research interest is in spatial databases, fuzzy logic and geodata policies. He is Professor of Cartography and Geoinformation at the University of Vienna. Gregory Elmes holds a graduate degree in Geographic Information Systems from Edinburgh University and a PhD in Geography from the Pennsylvania State University. He is Professor of Geography at West Virginia University and has been active in GIS at universities in Sweden and Italy. His current research interests include the incorporation of spatio-temporal information in health and forensic science, and the implications of geographic information technologies in society at local and global scales.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 942 p. 353 illus.
- Weight1514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndreas Riedl,Gregory A. Elmes,Wolfgang Kainz
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.