CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Progress in VLSI Design and Test: 16th International Symposium on VSLI Design and Test, VDAT 2012, Shipur, India, July 1-4, 2012, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2012)
Save on Computer & IT
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
- £11.82Trending at £15.94
- £29.42Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
- £24.86Trending at £30.08
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th International Symposium on VSLI Design and Test, VDAT 2012, held in Shibpur, India, in July 2012.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number7373
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note275 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHafizur Rahaman,Sanatan Chattopadhyay,Santanu Chattopadhyay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.