CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the culture within the San Francisco law firm of Gladstein, Andersen, and Leonard (circa 1945-1965). The partners were harassed by the FBI primarily for defending labor union members and leaders, given the FBI's interest in controlling the Communist Party.
- Author BiographyColin Wark is associate professor of criminology and sociology at Texas A&M University-Kingsville. John F. Galliher is professor of sociology at Missouri University.
- Author(s)Colin Wark,John F. Galliher
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note14 black & white halftones, 1 maps
- Weight594 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.