Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.50Trending at £9.51
- £7.89Trending at £8.02
- £15.14Trending at £24.09
- £16.22Trending at £18.91
- £11.06Trending at £14.94
- £10.81Trending at £14.99
- £9.42Trending at £10.05
About this product
- Author(s)Claude H. Maley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleESI International Project Management Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note230 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Project Management Projects and the Business Environment The Life Cycle Project Governance Business Drivers and Business Needs The Triple Constraint The Project Manager's Role and Responsibilities Project Organizations PMI Body of Knowledge Project Initiation Project Origination Project Selection Project Initiation Stakeholders Project Requirements Role of the Project Manager Project Planning Synopsis and Approach Establishing the Project Core Team The Key Planning Steps Scope Development The Work Breakdown Structure Estimating Precedence Analysis Case Study Project Scheduling Scheduling Overview Building the Gantt Chart Building the Cost Estimate Resource Management Project Communication Plan Consolidating the Project Plan Risk Management Risk Management-Synopsis Terminology Vulnerability and Potential Risks The Risk Management Process Glossary of Terms Procurement Management Project Procurement Management Synopsis Project Procurement Planning Different Types of Contracts Procurement Process: Requirement Procurement Process: Requisition Procurement Process: Solicitation Procurement Process: Contract Administration Procurement Process: Closeout Project Implementation Project Implementation Overview Scope Management and Change Request Management Project Performance Tracking and Control Project Earned Value Management Project Documentation Management Project Acceptance Project Closeout Project Closeout Overview Project Closure and Approval Administrative Closure and Financial Reporting Contract Closure Organizational Readiness People Management Lessons Learned Project Leadership Skills The Project Manager's Role as a Leader The Project Manager and the Organization The Project Manager's Communication Overview of Conflict Management in Projects
- Author BiographyClaude Maley is Managing Director of Mit Consultants, a consultancy and education practice servicing international clients in management of change, and chairman of a business solutions company. He started his career as a systems engineer with IBM, after reading estate management and building construction at the London School of Building, and has held various management positions for international organizations and companies. His functional management and consulting experience with major corporations such as ABB, Alcatel, Areva, BP, Cadbury-Schweppes, Cartier, Caterpillar, Cisco, Ericsson, GE, Hewlett-Packard, IMS International, Motorola, Organon, Overseas Containers Limited, Pechiney, Renault Automobile, and Siemens, to name but a few, has spanned more than forty years in engineering, production and manufacturing, distribution, transportation, and marketing services sectors. This has exposed him to a variety of situations, which have all forged a deep understanding of the issues governing the management of change by projects. In a professional career spanning forty years, Claude has held responsibility for a significant number of projects. These have involved internal organizational projects, and external commercial projects, ranging in duration from one month to five years, and in budget from $50,000 to $500 million. Claude has also participated in many projects as team leader of subsystems, and he has served on numerous occasions as an external advisor to lead project managers. Claude is a PMP and professional speaker, instructor, and lecturer in topics ranging from general organizational, program and project management to sales and marketing, leadership, and motivation. In the practice of his consulting and education profession he has worked with more than eighty different nationalities in more than sixty nations in all continents. Claude is fluent in English, French, Spanish, and Italian. Claude is author of educational courses and papers on business solutions, management of change by projects, organizational management and leadership, and is a member of the International Project Management Association and the Project Management Institute.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.