All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.77
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.91
- £9.01Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
- £10.78Trending at £14.93
About this product
- DescriptionProject management is surely one of the most important professions in the IT industry. This collection of tips, techniques and guidelines helps IT project managers improve their project management skills. It highlights: Project Strategy; Life-Cycle Development of a project; and Testing of an IT product.
- Author BiographyJASON JAY CHARVAT is a project management consultant and senior manager for RCG Information Technology, Inc., a leader in end--to--end IT professional services, application development, management, and integration of IT solutions for Fortune 500 companies. He is a certified project manager in the cellular, defense, government, pharmaceutical, and telecommunications industries. For more than ten years, Charvat has led development teams to deliver successful IT solutions. He is also an active member of the Project Management Institute and a member of the RCG Presidents Club.
- Author(s)Jason Charvat
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight547 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.