All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom setting out objectives to compiling the close-down report from finding the right sponsorship to selecting the right software, this title shows you how to plan, run, and monitor a project and explains what to do if things go wrong. It contains advice on scheduling and budgeting, building and motivating a team, and assessing risk factors.
- Author BiographyKen Langdon has a background in sales and marketing in the technology industry. As an independent consultant he has trained salespeople and sales managers in the USA, Europe and Australia and has advised managers on the coaching and appraisal of their staff. He has also provided strategic guidance for companies including Hewlett Packard. Ken is author of a number of books for DK and co-author of several Essential Managers titles, including Putting Customers First. He is also one of the authors of DK's Successful Manager's Handbook. Andy Bruce, co-founder of SofTools Ltd. and Ken Langdon, former sales and marketing executive, have co-written 3 books in the Essential Managers series: 'Project Management', 'Strategic Thinking' and 'Do It Now!' Ken has also co-written Essential Managers 'Appraising Staff'.
- Author(s)Andrew Bruce,Ken Langdon,Steve Sleight
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleEssential Managers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/05/2009
- Content Notecolour photographs, colour diagrams
- Weight120 g
- Width125 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £20.00Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.