All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to be the safe pair of hands in your organisation, consistently delivering exceptional projects on time and to budget.
- Author BiographyRichard Newton is a senior manager with twenty years experience in the field of projects. He has been responsible for IT and software development work, business change programmes, telecommunications projects, and launching new products. Additionally he has worked extensively as a management consultant. He has seen project management from all perspectives -- as a team member, as a project and a programme manager, as a supplier, and as a project sponsor and customer. He has been employed by a variety of major companies including Kodak, Coopers & Lybrand, Telewest Broadband, Ernst & Young, Energis and A.T. Kearney. He has worked in the UK, Europe, Australia and the US.
- Author(s)Richard Newton
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date29/04/2009
- Weight540 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.