CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Joy Ong,Sui Pheng Low
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS).- Quality Management.- CONQUAS Critical Success Factors.- Research Design and Methodology.- Results and Analysis.- Case Study.- CONQUAS Management Framework.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyDr. Low Sui Pheng is Professor of Building in the School of Design and Environment, National University of Singapore where he has previously served as Head and Vice-Dean. He teaches construction project management and has published, researched and consulted extensively both in Singapore and overseas. A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building, he holds a DSc (Civil Engineering) degree from the University of Birmingham and a PhD degree from University College London. Professor Low served as an independent third party assessor for the quality benchmarking exercises conducted by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) in Singapore, Tokyo and Melbourne. He currently serves as Director for the Centre for Project Management and Construction Law in the Department of Building at the University. Miss. Joy Ong graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Science in Project and Facilities Management (First Class Honors). She is now pursuing a career in managing acquisition projects by providing contracting advice and expertise to ensure better developmental decisions during the project phase.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.