All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X CODE introduces a brand new adventure combining systematic synthetic phonics and richer reading, to accelerate the progress of your special needs and struggling readers. It stars the Project X characters, with a new addition to the team - Mini Marvel.
- Author BiographyDr Maureen Lewis is a reading and comprehension expert. Maureen's career in education has included time as a teacher, an advisor, a research fellow in education and a director in the National Strategies. Maureen has worked extensively with teachers to develop practical strategies that really work, and has written many books, articles and classroom materials on all aspects of literacy. Maureen's particular expertise focus on children's interactions with reading comprehension, what motivates children to read, and non-fiction texts. Di Hatchett is an expert in early intervention in literacy and mathematics and in the leadership of inclusion. Di's extensive career in primary education has included 12 years as a head teacher, a long spell as a Senior Director with the Primary National Strategy and, more recently, as Director of The Every Child a Chance Trust, developing the Every Child a Reader and Every Child Counts programmes. Di's field of expertise is the development of high quality approaches to intervention for children who struggle with the development of core skills in literacy and/or mathematics. Marilyn Joyce is an expert in systematic synthetic phonics and early literacy development. Marilyn has spent many years teaching in London schools and advising on literacy in local authorities. Marilyn was also part of the team that wrote the 'Letters and Sounds' phonics programme under the leadership of Sir Jim Rose, and was Senior Director of the Communication, Language and Literacy Development team in the National Strategies.
- Author(s)Jan Burchett,Marilyn Joyce,Sara Vogler,Tony Bradman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight66 g
- Width153 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Stuart
- Series Edited byMaureen Lewis,Di Hatchett
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.55Trending at £5.69
- £16.19Trending at £16.67
- £3.84Trending at £3.91
- £3.24Trending at £5.36
- £5.63Trending at £5.79
- £8.63Trending at £8.96
- £9.99Trending at £12.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.