All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The End of Time Marley suddenly finds he has the power to stop time, but how should he use it? Should he steal a Porsche, get his own back on the class bully, or should he try to make amends with his best friend? This book is part of Project X Origins, a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school.
- Author(s)Joanna Nadin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight112 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Littler
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.