CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £23.11
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.01Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
About this product
- DescriptionReviews nearly 500 English language studies published between 1915 and 2001 that examine the depiction of ethnic, racial, and national groups as portrayed in U.S. feature films from the inception of cinema through the present.
- Author BiographyMARSHA J. HAMILTON is Associate Professor and Head of the Monographs Department at the Ohio State University Libraries. She is the author of The Middle East and North Africa on Film: An Annotated Filmography. ELEANOR S. BLOCK is head of the Journalism Library at the Ohio State University, Columbus. She is the co-author, with James K. Bracken, of Communication and the Mass Media: A Guide to the Reference Literature and is also co-founder of the Mass Communication Bibliographers Group of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication, she currently serves as Religion and Media Editor of Communication Booknotes Quarterly.
- Author(s)Eleanor S. Block,Marsha J Hamilton
- Date of Publication30/03/2003
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.