All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £15.04
- £7.68Trending at £10.02
- £10.65Trending at £13.00
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £9.20Trending at £9.48
- £7.42Trending at £14.18
- £9.55Trending at £11.65
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how the presence of the United States as a colonial power in Southeast Asia was perceived by Americans, and how it influenced Southeast Asians and European imperial powers in the region.
- Author BiographyAnne L. Foster is Assistant Professor of History at Indiana State University. She is an editor of The American Colonial State in the Philippines: Global Perspectives, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Anne L. Foster
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAmerican Encounters/Global Interactions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note6 photographs, 2 tables
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.