Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Robert R. Holt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight533 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of ContentsGeneral Introduction.- 1 * Individuality and Generalization in the Psychology of Personality: A Theoretical Rationale for Personality Assessment and Research.- The TAT.- 2 * The Thematic Apperception Test: Rationale, Administration, and Interpretation.- 3 * A Normative Guide to the Use of the TAT Cards.- 4 * The Nature of TAT Stories as Cognitive-Affective Products: A Psychoanalytic Approach.- 5 * Formal Aspects of the TAT-A Neglected Resource.- 6 * A Blind Interpretation of Doe's TAT (with extracts of independent case data).- 7 * A Blind Interpretation of Jay's TAT (with extracts of independent case data).- The Rorschach.- 8 * Gauging Primary and Secondary Processes in Rorschach Responses.- 9 * Cognitive Controls and Primary Processes.- 10 * Creativity and Primary Process: A Study of Adaptive Regression.- 11 * Measuring Libidinal and Aggressive Motives and Their Controls by Means of the Rorschach Test.- Other Methods.- 12 * An Approach to the Validation of the Szondi Test through a Systematic Study of Unreliability.- 13 * The Accuracy of Self-Evaluations: Its Measurement and Some of Its Personological Correlates.- 14 * An Inductive Method of Analyzing Defense of Self-Esteem.- References.- Name Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.