All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn absorbing story of family life in its infinite variety, exploring the complex bonds between parent and child.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Raife has lived abroad in many countries and worked at a variety of jobs, including a six-year commission in the RAF and many years co-running a Highland hotel.
- Author(s)Alexandra Raife
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight187 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.66
- £7.51Trending at £9.99
- £4.30Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.30Trending at £7.05
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.