Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and sensitive, this book will greatly benefit couples who contemplate renewing or reevaluating their relationships. It will also be an invaluable resource for pastoral caregivers engaged in marital and family assistance. Also addressed is the disolution of marriage and the establishment of a new relationship through remarriage.
- Author BiographyHerbert Anderson is currently Research Professor of Practical Theology at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, California. He is the author or coauthor of over ninety articles and thirteen books, many of which are focused on integrating theology and family systems theory. David Houge is Professor of Pastoral Theology and Counseling at Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston, Illinios. His publications include Remembering the Future, Imagining the Past: Story, Ritual, and the Human Brain. Marie McCarthy was formerly Professor of Pastoral Theology at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago. She now serves as a General Officer of the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana.
- Author(s)David Hogue,Herbert Anderson,Marie McCarthy
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleFLPP
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight8 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine173 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.