All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable resource full of activities to help early years practitioners to strengthen attachments between babies/toddlers and carers - suitable for individual or group work and featuring structured, rewarding and fun exercises.
- Author BiographyFiona Brownlee was Senior Peripatetic Paediatric Occupational Therapist in the Children and Families Department in Edinburgh, supporting children and staff in the city's early years centres. She is retired after 40 years' working as a therapist. Lindsay Norris currently works as a Specialist Occupational Therapy Adviser, providing support to a team of Paediatric Occupational Therapists and Community Care Assistants. Previously, she has worked as a paediatric occupational therapist, a community occupational therapist and a senior practitioner occupational therapist.
- Author(s)Fiona Brownlee,Lindsa Norris
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note9 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £45.04
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £18.52Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.