Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionOffering theoretical and practical knowledge to help critical adult educators in their attempts to enact critical pedagogy in their own classroom, this volume explores critical theory, feminism, critical postmodernism, Africentrism, queer theory, and cultural studies. It also sees critical pedagogy as complex, insightful, challenging, and limited.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Directions for Adult & Continuing Education S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 102
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJennifer A. Sandlin,Ralf St.Clair
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.