Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £6.00Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionInitial hopes that after the fall of the Soviet Union democracy and human rights would flourish strongly in Russia have begun to fade. This book explores what went wrong in Russia and why.
- Author BiographySinikkuka Saari is a researcher at the Finnish Institute of International Affairs. She earned her PhD at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Sinikukka Saari
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.