All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.33
- £13.09Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.23
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.94
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.92
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean and American experts systematically compare US and EU strategies to promote democracy around the world - from the Middle East and the Mediterranean, to Latin America, the former Soviet bloc, and Southeast Asia. In doing so, the authors debunk the pernicious myth that there exists a transatlantic divide over democracy promotion.
- Author BiographyThomas Risse is Professor of International Politics at the Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany. He is co-ordinator of the Research Center 'Governance in Areas of Limited Statehood' and of the Research College 'The Transformative Power of Europe', both funded by the German Research Foundation. His research interests include international relations theories, European integration, and transatlantic relations.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGovernance and Limited Statehood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAmichai Magen,Michael McFaul,Thomas Risse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.