All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides direction for education and school health professionals interested in promoting student health and is valuable for individuals and groups interested in advocating for WSCC and for those engaged in the planning, implementation and evaluation of this new approach.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Birch is professor and chair of the department of health science at the University of Alabama. Dr. Birch is cochair of the National Implementation Task Force for Accreditation in Health Education, a member of the Governing Council of the American Public Health Association, and a member of the board of directors of the Foundation for the Advancement of Health Education. Donna M. Videto is a professor of health at SUNY College at Cortland. She is a national leader in school health and has published articles on health education in several journals, written chapters in four books, and coauthored a book on assessment in health education.
- Author(s)David A. Birch,Donna M. Videto
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note15 colour illustrations, 18 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.