Consider these sponsored items
- £36.09Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking to patients isn't always easy. Sometimes you have to deliver bad news or encourage them to change their behaviour, such as quitting smoking or practicing safe sex. With this easy-to-use guide you can quickly access information on how to reach your patient with confidence whilst promoting a healthier lifestyle.
- Author BiographyDominic Upton is Professor of Health Psychology at the University of Worcester, UK. Katie Thirlaway is Head of Applied Psychology at Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Dominic Upton,Katie Thirlaway
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Note74 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £13.55
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.