All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in partnership with Certitude - an influential charity providing support for people with mental health problems or learning disabilities - this book will answer all of the commonly asked questions and provide mental health students with clear explanations and guidance on recovery.
- Author BiographyDr Steven Trenoweth is a mental health nurse and an senior lecturer at Bournemouth University. He is responsible for teaching a range of health related topics at both undergraduate and post graduate levels specifically within the field of mental health and psychology. His interests include positive health and psychosocial interventions.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySteve Trenoweth
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.