All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.17
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionIt provides overviews of the key psychological processes affecting mental health, such as development, attachment, emotion regulation, attention and draws out the implications for preventive measures. There is emphasis on the importance of how initiatives in parenting and education can promote children's emotional well-being.
- Author BiographyKedar Nath Dwivedi is a Consultant in child, adolescent and family psychiatry in Northampton, Honorary Clinical Teacher in the University of Leicester and Honorary Director of the International Institute of Child and Adolescent Mental Health. He has edited Group Work with Children and Adolescents and Meeting the Needs of Ethnic Minority Children, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Peter Brinley Harper is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist working in the Child Health Directorate of the Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust. He is a member of the Board of Examiners of the Oxford Doctoral Training Course in Clinical Psychology and has lectured on the newly established MSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health at University College Northampton.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKedar Nath Dwivedi,Peter Harper
- Foreword byCaroline Lindsey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.