Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionLaura Grenfell critically evaluates how the rule of law is contextualized and promoted in states where customary law is prevalent.
- Author BiographyLaura Grenfell is a senior lecturer in law at the University of Adelaide, Australia, where she teaches transitional justice, human rights, comparative constitutional law and public law.
- Author(s)Laura Grenfell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.