Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionPromotional Marketing Law: A Practical Guide (previously titled Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing Law: A Practical Guide) offers comprehensive advice on the law relating to sales promotion.
- Author BiographyIn addition to his Lawmark consultancy practice, Philip Circus is Legal Affairs Director of the Institute of Sales Promotion (ISP), Legal Advisor to the British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) and Regulatory Affairs Consultant for the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Author(s)Philip Circus
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.