All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the acquisition of pronominal elements by monolingual children acquiring English and Brazilian Portuguese as their native languages.
- Author BiographyElaine Grolla is Assistant Professor at the Department of Linguistics at the Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil. She received her PhD from the University of Connecticut at Storrs, USA, in 2005.
- Author(s)Elaine Grolla
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight376 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.81
- £10.88Trending at £12.81
- £21.73Trending at £23.89
- £20.42Trending at £24.00
- £14.58Trending at £15.19
- £14.30Trending at £19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.