All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on communication skills without excluding grammar, this is an Italian language course. This programme is based on language acquisition theory and reflects an approach that includes using language for communication, developing linguistic ability in a natural way, and promoting the growth of self-discipline towards the learning of grammar.
- Author BiographyDANIELA MELIS teaches at Marist College.
- Author(s)Daniela Melis
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 b-w + 154 color illus.
- Weight975 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.