All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and up-to-date introduction to fuzzy logics focuses on the development and applications of proof theoretic presentations of fuzzy logics, including more than ten years of intensive work by researchers in that area.
- Author(s)Dov Gabbay,George Metcalfe,Nicola Olivetti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2008
- Series TitleApplied Logic Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.