CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.89
- £12.28Trending at £14.95
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £7.94Trending at £10.98
- £15.56Trending at £20.99
- £24.80Trending at £42.93
- £17.74Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe USSR is often regarded as the world's first propaganda state. This book investigates the failure to mobilize society along communist lines by probing the secrets of the party's ideological establishment and indoctrinational system.
- Author BiographyDavid Brandenberger is associate professor of history at the University of Richmond, Virginia.
- Author(s)David Brandenberger
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleYale-Hoover Series on Authoritarian Regimes
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note24 b-w illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.