Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.68Trending at £14.88
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Risso
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in Intelligence
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part I 1. The foundation of the NATO Information Service, 1949-1951 2. The expansion of the NATO Information Service in the 1950s 3. The NATO Information Service in the 1960s 4. The crisis of detente: Information policy in an age of multilateral talks Part II 5. NATO publications 6. Reaching out to the wider public: NATO films and travelling exhibitions 7. Engaging with science, academia and the leaders of tomorrow 8. Supporting the work of NATIS from the outside: The voluntary organizations Conclusion
- Author BiographyLinda Risso is Associate Professor in Modern History at the University of Reading.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.