Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the theory of compactness of maps between toposes, together with associated notions of separatedness; this theory is built around two versions of 'propriety' for topos maps, which is introduced in a parallel fashion.
- Author(s)Ieke Moerdijk,J.J.C. Vermeulen
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/10/2000
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 705
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight255 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.