All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the underlying principles of crystal physics and chemistry, covering a range of topics, and illustrating numerous applications in many fields of engineering.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Newnham is Alcoa Professor of Solid State Science in the Materials Research Laboratory at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
- Author(s)Robert E. Newnham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous line figures
- Weight740 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.