All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £58.07
- £29.42Trending at £39.78
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £14.50Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionProperty Testing is the study of super-fast algorithms for approximate decision making. This volume features work presented at a mini-workshop on property testing that took place January 2010 at the Institute for Computer Science, Tsinghua University, China.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6390
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 359 p. 5 illus.
- Edited byOded Goldreich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.