All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook originated in a panel The Engagement between Property and Human Rights in a Global Context at the 26th World Congress of Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy, held at the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Belo Horizonte, Brazil, in July 2013.-- ECIP Preface.
- Author BiographyTing Xu is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Sheffield. Jean Allain holds the Chair in Public International Law at Queen's University, Belfast; and is Extraordinary Professor, Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHuman Rights Law in Perspective
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJean Allain,Ting Xu
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.