All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a moral argument, grounded in natural law, for private property and the limits of rights.
- Author BiographyAdam J. MacLeod is an associate professor at the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University, USA.
- Author(s)Adam J. MacLeod
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.