CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the possibility of a theoretical space where justice-inspired changes to the extant property regime can be imagined and discussed.
- Author BiographyAJ van der Walt is the South African Research Chair in Property Law, at Stellenbosch University, South Africa. His previous publications include Constitutional Property Law (2005).
- Author(s)Andries Johannes Van Der Walt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.