All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Leah DeVun
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note4 illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsList of Illustrations Acknowledgments 1. Introduction 2. The Proving of Christendom 3. John of Rupescissa's Vision of the End 4. Alchemy in Theory and Practice 5. Artists and the Art 6. Metaphor and Alchemy 7. The End of Nature 8. Conclusion Bibliography Notes Index
- Author BiographyLeah DeVun is associate professor of history at Rutgers University. Her research focuses on the history of the human body in premodern Europe and the legacy of that history in the modern world. Her published work centers on issues of gender and technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.