All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book positions the prophetic as an organizing concept that can bridge religious and secular criticism of popular media. Although this book is diverse in perspective, each author seeks to expose how the content, institutions, and technologies of popular media alternately support - or undermine - the basic values of equality, human dignity, and social justice.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Woods, Jr., J.D., PhD, is Professor of Communication and Media at Spring Arbor University. He is co-editor of Understanding Evangelical Media: The Changing Face of Christian Communication, co-author of Prophetically Incorrect: A Christian Introduction to Media Criticism, and one of the authors of Media Ethics: Cases and Moral Reasoning. Kevin Healey, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of New Hampshire. His research appears in Journal of Mass Media Ethics, Cultural Studies?Critical Methodologies, Symbolic Interaction, and Trans/missions.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJr.,Robert H. Woods
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.