All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a step-by-step guide to writing a successful grant proposal.
- Author BiographySoraya M. Coley is president of Cal Poly Pomona University. Prior to that she served as provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University Bakersfield, and at Alliant International University, as well as dean of the College of Human Development and Community Service at California State University, Fullerton. She has nearly 30 years of higher education experience and has worked with nonprofits, community-based and civic organizations on program design, evaluation, and grant writing. Cynthia Scheinberg is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 24 years of administrative management in non-profit agencies. She has served as the Executive Director of the Coalition for Children, Adolescents and Parents (CCAP) in Orange, California, as Senior Vice President of Clinical Services for Anka Behavioral Health, Inc., and as the Executive Director of New Connections in Concord, California. She has a doctorate in clinical psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California. Dr. Scheinberg also has a part-time private practice in Concord, CA.
- Author(s)Cynthia A. Scheinberg,Soraya M. Coley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSAGE Sourcebooks for the Human Services
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date28/10/2016
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.