Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £297.81Trending at £372.68
- £38.74Trending at £43.18
- £32.79Trending at £39.13
- £169.67Trending at £231.04
- £39.79Trending at £47.04
About this product
- DescriptionShows how, while most prosecutors aim to do justice, only some hit that target consistently.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Medwed is Professor of Law at Northeastern University School of Law and the 2013 recipient of the Robert D. Klein University Lectureship.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Medwed
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.