Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionShows how, while most prosecutors aim to do justice, only some hit that target consistently.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Medwed is Professor of Law at Northeastern University School of Law and the 2013 recipient of the Robert D. Klein University Lectureship.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Medwed
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.