Prospectus for the Public Offering of Securities in Europe 2 Volume Hardback Set: Volume : European and National Legislation in the Member States of the European Economic Area by Cambridge University Press (Multiple copy pack, 2009)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionTwo-volume set covering the rules governing the implementation of the Prospectus Directive in EU and EEA Member States.
- Author BiographyDirk Van Gerven is a Brussels partner with the Benelux law firm of NautaDutilh and a member of the Brussels and New York Bars. He has extensive experience in all areas of corporate and financial law, including securities regulation. He is in charge of continuing legal education for the Dutch-speaking Bar Association of Brussels and has published widely in the fields of corporate and financial law. Since 2003, he has been a member of the supervisory board of Belgium's Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight1710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byDirk Van Gerven
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.