Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- Author(s)Helen Wise,Robert L. Jones
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight618 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsContributors. Acknowledgements. Preface. 1. An introduction to prostacyclin and its receptors. 2. The development of prostacyclin analogues. 3. Nonprostanoid prostacyclin mimetics. 4. Isolation, cloning and characterisation of IP-receptors. 5. IP-receptors on platelets. 6. IP-receptors in the vasculature. 7. IP-receptors on neutrophils. 8. IP-receptors on monocytes/macrophages and lymphocytes. 9. IP-receptors on sensory neurones. 10. IP-receptors in the enteric nervous system. 11. IP-receptors in the central nervous system. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.